We recommend using the most current operating systems for a better user experience. This website is not compatible with Windows XP. Visit the Microsoft website for more information on upgrading to a current operating system.
Internet Explorer 8 compatibility mode is not supported, and it is recommended that compatibility mode is turned off to ensure the website displays properly.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Turn on the menu bar by pressing the Alt button on your keyboard.
- Select Tools from the menu.
- Select "Compatibility View settings".
- Uncheck "Include updated website lists from Microsoft" and "Display all websites in Compatibility View".
- Click "Close" to apply the settings.
- Refresh the page (press the F5 button).