All OCC employees are required to disclose their COVID-19 vaccination status to OCC’s Human Resources department, and provide acceptable proof of vaccination status, as applicable. In addition, OCC requires employees who enter one of its offices to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or submit to regular testing as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation.
Who We Are
The Options Clearing Corporation (OCC) is the world's largest equity derivatives clearing organization. Founded in 1973, OCC is dedicated to promoting stability and market integrity by delivering clearing and settlement services for options, futures and securities lending transactions. As a Systemically Important Financial Market Utility (SIFMU), OCC operates under the jurisdiction of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), and the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. OCC has more than 100 clearing members and provides central counterparty (CCP) clearing and settlement services to 19 exchanges and trading platforms. More information about OCC is available at www.theocc.com.
What We Offer
A highly collaborative and supportive environment developed to encourage work-life balance and employee wellness. Some of these components include:
A hybrid work environment, up to 3 days per week of remote work
Tuition Reimbursement to support your continued education
Student Loan Repayment Assistance
Technology Stipend allowing you to use the device of your choice to connect to our network while working remotely
Generous PTO and Parental leave
Competitive health benefits including medical, dental and vision
What You’ll Do
The Help Desk Associate completes general tasks to aid in the ongoing support of workplace endpoint technology which includes desktops, laptops, thin clients and virtual desktops. The Help Desk Associate carries out procedures to ensure that all products and services meet organization standards and user requirements. The Help Desk Associate assists in the installation, maintenance and testing of workplace endpoint technology to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects. The Help Desk Associate monitors and responds to technical problems utilizing hardware and software testing tools and techniques. The Help Desk Associate may coordinate small projects.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily. • The Help Desk Associate will act as first level contact for all Help Desk issues via phone, email and ticketing system
• Record detailed issue description, document troubleshooting steps performed, and enter issue resolution in the ticketing system
• Perform basic hardware and software troubleshooting
• Follow up with customers to ensure the issue has been resolved
• Track, route, and redirect issues and inquiries to correct resources/teams
• Properly escalate unresolved issues to the next level support
• Help support Audio/Video conference equipment for presentations and meetings
• Document all PC software and hardware procedures
• Coordinate PC equipment retrieval when off-boarding resources including data archival and system removal following the proper decommission procedure
• Perform inter office moves
• Attend weekly staff meetings
• Other duties as assigned•
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary functions.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work effectively with vendors and management
• Excellent customer service skills
• Problem solving, teambuilding, leadership, responsiveness and professionalism
• Windows Operating Systems
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Adobe Suite
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, MIS, or a related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and 3-5 years work experience.
Certificates or Licenses:
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.
For more information about OCC, please click here.
OCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer