What You'll Do
The candidate will be part of an Enterprise DevOps team that is passionate about automation to reduce toil in development build and deployment pipelines as well as establishing standards and best practices for the development community’s CI/CD pipelines.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily.
- Develop, support, and continuously improve programs to automate security checks and controls into the build and deployment pipelines
- Develop, support, and continuously improve programs to make it easier for teams to deploy their applications to environments outside of development
- Work with development, platform automation and security teams to build automation, establish standards and best practices that need to be solved enterprise wide.
- Performs thorough code-reviews based on high engineering standards
- Writes unit and integration tests based on chosen DevOps frameworks.
- Troubleshoot environments as problems arise, test fixes, and perform follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
- Peer program with development teams to show them what good looks for their CI/CD pipelines and help teach them how to implement standard and best practices
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary functions.
- 5+ years programming experience
- Hands-on experience working in Agile and DevOps cultures, focusing on process improvement and automation.
- Experience of working both independently and collaboratively in a fast paced, change oriented, and demanding IT environment with a strong focus on business outcomes.
- Self-starter – takes the initiative to research, learn, and deliver. Anticipates the play.
- Team player – humble, collaborative, and focused on making sure the entire team succeeds.
- [Required] Python programming 5+ years’ experience required
- [Required] Experience writing unit and integration test with testing frameworks like pytest and unittest
- [Required] Working knowledge of Terraform (Enterprise preferred)
- [Required] Working knowledge of Kubernetes & Helm
- [Required] Working knowledge of Docker (containerize applications & best practices)
- [Desired] Working knowledge of DevOps tools: GitHub, Jenkins, SonarQube, Artifactory, Harness
- [Desired] HashiCorp Vault
- [Desired] Knowledge of 3 musketeers pattern (make, docker and compose)
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degrees in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
Certificates or Licenses:
- Relevant industry certifications such as AWS Solutions Architect Associate or similar are a plus.
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.
For more information about OCC, please click here.
OCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer