The Associate Principal, HR Projects is responsible for supporting the CHRO and the HR Leadership Team (HRLT) with oversight of various projects and activities to ensure success as defined by scope, budget, and timeline.
- Supports CHRO in with the preparation of various complex and/or confidential presentations, reports and worksheets.
- Collects, processes and performs statistical analyses on data in support of HR strategic planning.
- Responsible for HR budget management tasks such as coordination with Finance and HRLT, assembly of information and monitoring performance against estimates.
- Serves as the point person for all regulatory requests and corporate liability insurance application. Assists with the completion of Internal Audit remediation plans and periodic updates to Recovery and Wind down Plan, corporate distribution lists, annual report, etc.
- Leads the Audit, Risk and Compliance efforts for HR including oversight of ownership for policies, procedures, controls, required groups, etc.
- Provides expertise in the design, update, and implementation of internal controls. Supports process and control efforts with control groups to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Coordinates the scheduling of HR Department meetings, assembles agenda and presentation.
- Maintains HR calendar standard processes and communications and acts as a liaison between the HRLT and Corporate Communications.
- Responsible for the planning and coordination of employee engagement and diversity events, and the oversight of charity events. Develops relationships with vendors, tracks performance and identifies opportunities for improvement for future events. Maintain the annual events calendar.
- Supports the Principal, D&I on charitable giving initiatives and serves as liaison to Committee Chairs and Corporate Communications to support the organization’s efforts. Collects and tracks employee donations.
- Challenges status quo and drive fit for purpose process that are appropriate for the maturity of the HR function.
- Serves as Facilities Department liaison including maintaining relevant data in the space planning application related to human capital and attending relevant meetings as requested.
- Communicates pertinent information related to department moves, workstation allocations, return to office planning and escalation of matters requiring CHRO or HRLT input.
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, work with sensitive and confidential information.
- Flexible, able to thrive in a rapidly evolving environment, able to work under pressure with competing demands and stakeholders, prioritize accordingly, attention to detail.
- Collaborative, works as a member of a strong team that shares responsibilities/coverage and strong customer focus.
- Strong organization and project management skills, ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills, proficient in Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook, comfortable with financial/operations data, reporting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders inside and outside of the department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related field.
- 5+ years of experience working in a rapidly evolving and highly collaborative HR department.
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.
For more information about OCC, please click here.
OCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer