The Identity and Access Management team is responsible for access control and all associated programs. Applications supporting these programs include Okta, SailPoint and Duo. This role is responsible for:
- Administering these tools, including testing and installing system updates
- Developing custom integration, workflows and rules between tools
- Planning, implementation, enforcement and review of security policies, procedures, and controls which safeguard the integrity of and access to enterprise systems, files, and data elements.
- Processing access requests from internal and external customers.
- Leading troubleshooting and resolution of system issues that might contribute to enterprise Production problems.
- Managing project work through all phases (design, build, test, cutover).
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily.
- Work collaboratively across IT and Business departments to implement technical solutions (partnering with PAT, ETS, HR, Legal, Security, etc.)
- Under limited direction from management, monitor, evaluate and maintain systems and procedures to protect networks, systems, and databases from unauthorized use.
- Research, recommend and implement changes to procedures and systems to enhance systems security.
- Report on controls, evidence gathering and control execution.
- Assist in communicating security policies and procedures to users.
- Assist internal and external customers with multi-platform security access issues and requests.
- Assist in identifying or developing tools or methods to track and monitor risk
- Support management with special projects and other duties as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary functions.
- Requires excellent analytical ability, consultative and communication skills, strong judgement, and the ability to work independently with both local and remote IT staff/management, vendors, and consultants.
- Availability for 24 x 7 “on-call” support responsibilities.
- Membership in Information Security industry organizations such as ISSA, CSI, Infragard, SS-ECTF, etc. a plus.
Demonstrated proficiency in the following technologies:
- Microsoft Active Directory (LDAP)
- Experience working in and developing solutions for a highly regulated environment or organization that leverages a security framework (such as NIST, COBIT, etc).
- Must have developer experience with various languages, but primarily Java and PowerShell.
- Experience with Multi-Factor authentication protocols (RADIUS) and systems (Entrust, Duo, or similar).
- Experience with Single-Sign on protocols (OIDC, OAuth2.0, SAML, SWA, etc) and systems (Okta, Ping, Siteminder, or similar).
- Basic knowledge of Linux operating system administration.
- Basic knowledge of Windows server and desktop operating systems
- Basic knowledge of firewall and intrusion detection systems
- Basic knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Basic knowledge of Controls, Risk Ranking/mapping, Remediation items and general IT audit
Preferred (nice to have)
- Understanding of NIST Special Publication 800-53 (Rev. 4) and COBIT framework
- Sailpoint Identity IQ administration or experience
- Mainframe architecture
- CA-ACF2 Mainframe access control facilities
- Directory services, LDAP, and their inherent security (Active Directory, CA Directory).
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related field.
- Hands-on IT or security operations experience
- Basic knowledge of threat actor capabilities, intentions, methodologies and motives.
- Familiarity with computer network exploitation and network attack methodologies.
- Industry knowledge of security technologies and methods
Certificates or Licenses:
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.
For more information about OCC, please click here.
OCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer