Who We Are
The Options Clearing Corporation (OCC) is the world's largest equity derivatives clearing organization. Founded in 1973, OCC is dedicated to promoting stability and market integrity by delivering clearing and settlement services for options, futures and securities lending transactions. As a Systemically Important Financial Market Utility (SIFMU), OCC operates under the jurisdiction of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), and the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. OCC has more than 100 clearing members and provides central counterparty (CCP) clearing and settlement services to 19 exchanges and trading platforms. More information about OCC is available at www.theocc.com.
What We Offer
A highly collaborative and supportive environment developed to encourage work-life balance and employee wellness. Some of these components include:
A hybrid work environment, up to 3 days per week of remote work
Tuition Reimbursement to support your continued education
Student Loan Repayment Assistance
Technology Stipend allowing you to use the device of your choice to connect to our network while working remotely
Generous PTO and Parental leave
Competitive health benefits including medical, dental and vision
What You'll Do
The Associate Principal, Investor Education Marketing and Operations is responsible for supporting comprehensive, integrated marketing strategies for Investor Education initiatives including programs and services related to The Options Industry Council (OIC). This role is also responsible for maintaining and supporting Investor Education’s digital platforms.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Partner in developing strategies to build brand awareness through targeted marketing campaigns, events and execute the appropriate delivery channels aligned with business and industry priorities.
• Participate in strategy discussions with the marketing team and senior management in support of Investor Education programs and initiatives.
• Maintain Investor Education-related website content to ensure it is up-to-date, accurate and engaging.
• Develop and implement digital content across Investor Education’s communication channels in partnership with subject matter experts and management.
• Partner in the management of the day-to-day relationship and performance of the digital advertising agency overseeing paid advertising efforts.
Digital Platform Administration
• Serve as the business lead for Investor Education’s digital platforms, including but not limited to the Learning Management System (LMS), email marketing and webinars.
• Maintain and support the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
• Interface with technology partners as the Investor Education lead for platform implementation and maintenance.
• Facilitate testing and implementation of content launched on digital platforms. Troubleshoot any performance issues, as needed.
• Lead deployment and automation efforts for Investor Education email campaigns.
• Gather, analyze and present educational program performance metrics to the management team.
• Build and maintain a network of meaningful collaborative relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
• Lead and/or participate in various corporate and departmental projects.
• Lead and participate in various departmental and cross-functional meetings.
• Facilitate the day-to-day relationships with external vendor(s) as applicable.
• Track Investor Education expenditures and provide reporting as needed for forecasting and budget planning exercises.
• Foster a success-oriented, results-driven environment through adaptative problem solving and strategic thinking.
• Assist in building a high-performance team through leadership and mentorship.
• Ensure compliance with all company-wide and departmental policies and procedures.
• Perform periodic testing of key controls, non-key controls and job aids to ensure policies and protocols are being properly followed. Review and update compliance documents as required.
• Participate in Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity activities and work from designated back-up location(s) or via VPN.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Act as a mentor to the Senior Associate, Investor Education (Marketing and Operations) in duties related to budget facilitation and copy development for OIC’s website and social media channels.
• Assist in leading departmental intern(s) in coaching/development, training and project supervision.
• Proven work experience in digital marketing (securities industry knowledge is preferred).
• Demonstrated success in conceptualizing, developing and executing digital marketing campaigns.
• Previous experience managing social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube).
• Prior experience developing concise email campaigns and distributing through use of automation platforms.
• Effective written and verbal communication, time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively with team members within and outside of the department, including external vendors, exchanges and member firms as needed.
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
• Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
• Strong familiarity with content management systems (CMS), customer relationship management systems (CRM), email marketing platforms and analytics applications (Kentico, Absorb, Salesforce, Pardot, Google Tag Manager, and Google Analytics is highly preferred).
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite specifically InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in any field; with a concentration in Marketing, Integrated Marketing or Communications (English preferred) or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• 5+ years of experience working in a marketing capacity with a strong digital emphasis.
• 5+ years of experience in business writing and editing.
• 5+ years of experience in project management and operations.
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.
For more information about OCC, please click here.
OCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer