All OCC employees are required to disclose their COVID-19 vaccination status to OCC’s Human Resources department, and provide acceptable proof of vaccination status, as applicable. In addition, OCC requires employees who enter one of its offices to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or submit to regular testing as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation.
Who We Are
The Options Clearing Corporation (OCC) is the world's largest equity derivatives clearing organization. Founded in 1973, OCC is dedicated to promoting stability and market integrity by delivering clearing and settlement services for options, futures and securities lending transactions. As a Systemically Important Financial Market Utility (SIFMU), OCC operates under the jurisdiction of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), and the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. OCC has more than 100 clearing members and provides central counterparty (CCP) clearing and settlement services to 19 exchanges and trading platforms. More information about OCC is available at www.theocc.com.
What We Offer
A highly collaborative and supportive environment developed to encourage work-life balance and employee wellness. Some of these components include:
A hybrid work environment, up to 3 days per week of remote work
Tuition Reimbursement to support your continued education
Student Loan Repayment Assistance
Technology Stipend allowing you to use the device of your choice to connect to our network while working remotely
Generous PTO and Parental leave
Competitive health benefits including medical, dental and vision
What You'll Do
The Associate Principal, Security Governance will work with various Security Services team members and Management and is responsible for leading, reporting and analysis of information security initiatives, remediation planning, tracking, facilitation and reporting to the Director Security Governance. Additionally, this role will lead the development, creation and publication of policy, procedures and controls for the Security Services department in support of the Cyber Security Framework.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily.
- Responsibilities include the development and implementation of best practices regarding the gathering, reporting and representation of security KPI’s and KRI’s to various OCC stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain and continually improve Information Security Services policy, procedures and controls.
- Recommend appropriate metrics, reporting frameworks and standards.
- Assist in management of activities related to the lifecycle of remediation activities including, but not limited to:
- Delivery timeline tracking
- Management Reponses
- Development of appropriate action plans
- Gathering, and review of appropriate evidence artifacts
- Proving feedback to responsible SME regarding appropriateness of evidence artifacts
- Development of documentation to submit for closure
- Act as supporting point of contact from Security Services to Compliance, Internal Audit, Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and Project Management Office (PMO).
- Act as supporting point of contact into the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Group for the delivery of security metrics relevant to ERM and ensure alignment of that data across the multiple reports being supported.
- Lead development and implementation of right sized management self-testing of controls.
- Lead Information Security Cyber Security Working Group Program efforts.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary functions.
- Excellent oral and written communication, analytical skills to successfully analyze, model and communicate complex problem domains and solutions.
- Ability to work independently and effectively with local and remote OCC staff, management, vendors, and consultants while exercising sound judgment.
- Strong understanding of information technology and risk management concepts
- Possesses critical IT values (i.e., fact based, collaborative, credibility/trust and judgment).
- Strong experience in Information Security related policy, procedure and control writing.
- Strong understanding of information related frameworks and standards such as NIST CSF, COBIT, NIST 800-53, ISO etc.
- Experience in technology risk management principles and practices.
- Experience in working with regulatory frameworks and requirements relevant to OCC such as, RegSCI, CFTC, etc.
Education and/or Experience:
Certificates or Licenses:
- Professional network and/or security certifications a plus (i.e., GIAC, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC)
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.
For more information about OCC, please click here.
OCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer