Reporting to the Director, Enterprise Technology Solutions, this position is responsible for supporting, maintaining, and implementing new functionality in Workday HCM and other HR technologies. The Lead Workday Analyst will serve in the capacity of a hands on techno-functional lead responsible for recommending and implementing solutions, business processes, reports, dashboards and configuration to maximize organizational and business performance.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily.
- Partner with internal business users and stakeholders to prioritize and develop requirements for implementing new features and functionality including, but not limited to, Core HCM, Benefits, Recruiting, Compensation, Talent, Performance, Time Reporting and Learning Management
- Recommend solutions taking into account priorities, tradeoffs, and best practices while driving alignment among SMEs and stakeholders
- Build and execute detailed implementation plans including estimation, design, build, test, deploy, and support
- Research and implement new capabilities within Workday
- Support troubleshooting and escalations across the business, vendors, and information technology
- Manage Workday releases, identifying impact and enhancement opportunities, and communicating appropriately
- Support regression testing and introduction of required changes as new Workday releases are introduced
- Provide support for the Workday system including, but not limited to, research and resolution of system issues, user support, and scheduled activities
- Create and maintain reports for ongoing business needs
- Analyze security needs in Workday and implement security solutions according to best practice and in compliance with OCC’s standards and guidelines
- Lead day-to-day activities and delivery schedule of implementation partners engaged for various initiatives, when applicable
- Build upon/maintain professional relationships with key colleagues and vendors to ensure that the services and solutions provided meet the current and future needs of OCC
- Manage and communicate status reports and other key metrics
- Maintain documentation and process related requirements
- Assist with compliance and regulatory related activities
- Perform other duties as required
- Lead and supervise the delivery of implementation partners and consultants for project related work, when applicable
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary functions.
- Strong customer orientation and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, confidential environment
- Understanding of systems development life cycle (SDLC), including proven experience in implementing HR software applications
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must maintain high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Consistent in performance and practices ethical, professional behavior
- Experience operating within an Agile delivery team
- Works well independently, yet is cooperative in working with team members
- Proficiency with MS word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio is preferred
- Experience with implementing and configuring Workday business processes
- Deep understanding of Workday data and structure, reporting, dashboards, and EIBs, strongly preferred
- Experience with Workday Security Administration, strongly preferred
- Workday functional expertise and familiarity with technical offerings such as integrations and Core Connectors is preferred
Education and/or Experience:
- Undergraduate Degree (or equivalent)
- Minimum of seven (7) years' experience working with HR technologies as a technical/functional expert with a clear understanding of core HR business practices, processes, and terminology
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience implementing, enhancing, and supporting Workday to address business problems and requirements in multiple functional areas (human capital management, compensation, benefits, recruiting, performance management, talent, time reporting, and learning)
- Experience implementing and supporting Workday Learning a plus
- Experience enhancing and supporting Workday Recruiting a plus
- Familiarity with functional areas of Human Resources (i.e., recruiting, benefits, training, compensation planning, performance, succession planning)
Certificates or Licenses:
- Workday certification, strongly preferred
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.
For more information about OCC, please click here.
OCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer