Who We Are:
The Options Clearing Corporation (OCC) is the world's largest equity derivatives clearing organization. Founded in 1973, OCC is dedicated to promoting stability and market integrity by delivering clearing and settlement services for options, futures and securities lending transactions. As a Systemically Important Financial Market Utility (SIFMU), OCC operates under the jurisdiction of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), and the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. OCC has more than 100 clearing members and provides central counterparty (CCP) clearing and settlement services to 19 exchanges and trading platforms.
What We Offer:
A highly collaborative and supportive environment developed to encourage work-life balance and employee wellness. Some of these components include:
A hybrid work environment, up to 3 days per week of remote work
Tuition Reimbursement to support your continued education
Student Loan Repayment Assistance
Technology Stipend allowing you to use the device of your choice to connect to our network while working remotely
Generous PTO and Parental leave
Competitive health benefits including medical, dental and vision
What You'll Do:
The Client Services Representative provides daily operational support to Clearing Members and Non-Clearing Organizations by investigating problems associated with options, futures, and stock loan and providing resolution. The Client Services Representative must have the ability to research and analyze data from reports or transmissions using problem-solving skills to resolve client issues or concerns.
The Client Services Representative performs Masterfile maintenance and quality control, facilitates requests supporting audit exams and reviews, ad-hoc regulatory requests and self-testing. In addition, this role will be responsible for assisting in developing and administering department training related to policy and procedure changes and will assist on various projects as requested.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide support to Clearing Members and Non-Clearing Organizations by analyzing reports, data, and transmissions. Have an understanding of OCC’s cleared products and systems. Respond to all emails and calls promptly and professionally. Escalate as needed.
• Assist with non-clearing member relationships. Assist with coordinating documentation, setup, and questions and issues.
• Use technical skills to independently analyze issues with both inbound and outbound data transmissions.
• Maintain various statistics and analyze these metrics to identify any trends or areas of concern. Identify issues and propose a resolution.
• Notify clients of processing delays and update until resolution.
• Perform Masterfile maintenance and verification of any changes made during the day to ensure compliance with applicable controls.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of policies, procedures, job aids and training material.
• Assist with departmental self-testing of key controls.
• Provide daily and expiration support and business continuity testing which may require weekend/evening support.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Analytical abilities
• Strong customer service skills with ability to develop strong relationships.
• Excellent verbal communication and writing skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Experience with Microsoft Office desktop tools (Power Point, Word, Excel).
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business is preferred
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.
For more information about OCC, please click here.
OCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer