I. WORK TO BE PERFORMED:
- Design, develop and build Cloud-based and hybrid data solutions
- Understand data models, process maps and data integration processes
- Understand and be fluent in common architectures including microservices, serverless, Lambda and related technologies
- Be able to work closely with data engineering teams to build capacity and performance model for planning and operating schemes within OCC
- Validate design and requirements against data maps and compliance policies within OCC
- Triaging of reported production software issues as they relate to data management, identifying defects, providing well considered defect fixes
- Determine current limitations and compatibilities between subsystems, selection of new concepts and methodologies, preparation of technical requirements and platform design specifications and development of major routines and utilities
- Work with the team to develop a pre-ETL strategy and scripts to clean and map data
- Assist with project related artifacts and reporting requirements
- Identify automation opportunities within data pipeline and recommend improvements Review and recommend processes for opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Monitor production problems/incidents to assess impacts to business processes and controls, escalate issues to manager/team.
II. SKILL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 6+ years of experience in Java
- 5+ years of experience in SQL
- Hands-on experiences on Kubernetes eco-system
- Hands-on experience with HTML5/CSS3
- Hands-on experience with NodeJS application development
- Hands-on experience with React such as memory management techniques on UI events
- Hands-on experience implementing RESTful APIs
- Hands-on experience with Linux (basic level skills required)
- Expertise with Spring Boot and Spring Boot REST module
- Experience with DevOps tools and technologies such as Terraform, Git, Jenkins, Docker, Harness, Nexus/Artifactory, and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working with Cloud ecosystems (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Exposure to Kubernetes such as Rancher, AWS EKS, Google GKE or Azure AKS
- Familiarity and knowledge of Docker containers
- Familiarity with implementing and deploying microservices
- Familiarity with monitoring related tools and frameworks like Splunk, Sum Logic, ElasticSearch, Dynatrace, SignalFX, AppDynamics, and Fluentd
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.
For more information about OCC, please click here.
OCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer