Project: Renaissance Risk Architecture
WORK TO BE PERFORMED:
- Lead development of solution architecture on Renaissance Risk Platform core team & on Renaissance Risk functional teams
- Drive various enterprise level architecture initiatives covering Risk Platform interactions at enterprise level and help flush out reference architecture with POC/Designs.
- Solicit business and technical requirements. Translate those into flexible, scalable, resilient design proposals.
- Review architecture proposals with tech leads in the firm as well as senior business partners.
- Collaborate with others to deliver complex projects which may involve multiple systems.
- Analyze, document, refine, and govern architectures that are developed.
- Create strategies and transition plans to deliver target state architectures.
- Recommending technologies and tools that improve the efficiency and quality of OCC’s systems and development processes.
II. SKILL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Experience in architecting and supporting development of projects involving Java 8 (or higher version), spring boot, micro services and advance programming constructs like AOP, concurrency and multithreading.
- Experience developing/architecting containerized cloud based solutions with good understanding of AWS services like EC2, RDS, S3, KMS, AWS CLI, Networking, AWS Security and IAM, etc. preferred
- Ability to facilitate working architecture sessions with diverse participants including tech leads and business stakeholders.
- Hands-on experience building POC and in documenting architecture proposals through clear and comprehensive diagrams, use cases, and written documents
- Ability to syndicate and communicate clearly and concisely architecture designs and proposals to others
- Fluent in object-oriented design, industry best practices, software patterns, and architecture principles.
- Experience working with enterprise architecture frameworks, like TOGAF.
- Experience defining and documenting architecture strategies, designs, and requirements across all enterprise architecture domains – business, information systems (applications & data), and technology.
- Good understanding of architecture design mechanisms and steps including logical/conceptual, business and physical architectures. Ability to map between these constructs.
- Experience working with the following: Public-cloud platforms/AWS Unix/Linux environments, event-driven systems, transaction processing systems, high performance computing, distributed and parallel systems, large software system development, security software development.
- Experience with distributed computing frameworks a plus eg. - AWS EMR, Kubernetes, Apache Hive, Kafka Streams, Apache Flink, Apache Beam etc.
- Experience with some messaging frameworks preferred. Eg. - Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Amazon Kinesis, etc.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience.
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.
For more information about OCC, please click here.
OCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer