What We Do
The Options Clearing Corporation (OCC) is the world's largest equity derivatives clearing organization. Founded in 1973, OCC is dedicated to promoting stability and market integrity by delivering clearing and settlement services for options, futures and securities lending transactions. As a Systemically Important Financial Market Utility (SIFMU), OCC operates under the jurisdiction of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), and the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. OCC has more than 100 clearing members and provides central counterparty (CCP) clearing and settlement services to 19 exchanges and trading platforms.
What We Offer
A highly collaborative and supportive environment developed to encourage work-life balance and employee wellness. Some of these components include:
A hybrid work environment, up to 3 days per week of remote work
Tuition Reimbursement to support your continued education
Student Loan Repayment Assistance
Technology Stipend allowing you to use the device of your choice to connect to our network while working remotely
Generous PTO and Parental leave
Competitive health benefits including medical, dental and vision
What You’ll Do
The Corporate Assistant provides administrative support for a wide variety of functions within the Legal Department. The administrative support includes preparation of correspondence, memoranda and emails. In addition, filing documents electronically and in hard copy in the Department’s Team Drive and providing administrative support for special projects is also required.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare correspondence and memoranda including drafting documents and proofing materials for the Legal department.
- Assist in the maintenance of the department's records management program.
- Assist in the maintenance of the contract administration program including overseeing legal review of agreements, proofing documents, and proactively maintaining the department agreement tracker.
- Process Legal department invoices and assist with Legal department budget.
- Provide back-up assistance for other administrative staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to quickly service and administer multiple projects in response to changing priorities.
- Self-motivated with ability to manage assignments with little to no supervision.
- Excellent proof reading and formatting skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Able to learn, understand and utilize new Legal and Office software programs and technologies.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Experience with Microsoft Office systems, Adobe, Oracle, and ServiceNow.
Education and/or Experience:
- Experience working within a legal department preferred.
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.
For more information about OCC, please click here.
OCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer