Direct Identity and Access Management team, responsible for access control and all associated programs (Okta, SailPoint, Duo/Multifactor authentication, etc.) Create strategy, vision and execution plan for identity across the enterprise.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily.
- Work collaboratively across IT and Business departments to implement technical solutions (partnering with PAT, ETS, HR, Legal, Security, etc.)
- Direct a high performing team of resources, with varied levels of technical/engineering skillsets
- Craft roadmap/vision for identity at OCC (identity as the new perimeter for cloud/RNS)
- Ensure 24/7 on call schedule and prod support is managed for all CSCI tools
- Ensure audit requirements are met on a timely basis
- Presentations to executive leadership on a regular basis.
- Direct larger teams of resources including employees, contractors, professional service vendors
- Research, recommend and implement changes to procedures and systems to enhance systems security.
- Report on SLAs/metrics to executive leadership
- Assist in communicating of security programs message across the organization.
- Direct operational and capital expense budgets
- Provide periodic reporting to systems owners across the organization
- Maintain knowledge of changing technologies, and provide recommendations for adaptation of new technologies or policies.
- Provide expert information security project support to critical business and IT projects.
- Direct a high performing team of resources (Associate Principals), with varied levels of technical/engineering skillsets
- Mentor Manager and/or Lead (Associate Principals Information Security Administrators)
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary functions.
- Previous managerial experience managing a large team of varied technical skill level
- Previous implementation experience, end to end solution design/architecture and delivery/execution
- Requires excellent analytical ability, consultative and communication skills, strong judgement, and the ability to work independently with both local and remote IT staff/management, vendors, consultants, and executive leadership
- Membership in Information Security industry organizations such as ISSA, CSI, Infragard, SS-ECTF, etc. a plus.
- Strong written and communication skills required.
- Familiarity with:
- Unix/Linux user administration
- Microsoft Active Directory and/or Computer Associates CA Directory (LDAP)
- Strong authentication (e.g. RSA SecurID, Entrust IdentityGuard) administration
- Data Loss and Privacy roadmaps, tools and execution
- Cybersecurity roadmaps, tools and execution
- Client/server platforms including Linux, and Microsoft Windows
- Controls, Risk Ranking/mapping, Remediation items and general IT audit
- Preferred Skills (Nice to have)
- Understanding of NIST Special Publication 800-53 (Rev. 4)
- Sailpoint Identity IQ administration or experience
- CyberArk administration or experience
- Okta administration or experience
- Symantec DLP
- Mainframe architecture
- CA-ACF2 Mainframe access control facilities
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Security/Technology, Engineering or equivalent work experience
- At least 7+ years of hands-on systems security administration experience.
- At least 7+ experience in an IS Security environment, preferably in the Financial Services industry.
Certificates or Licenses:
- Preferred Certifications - CISA, CISSP, PMP
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.
For more information about OCC, please click here.
OCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer