Responsible for day to day management of all Corporate finance responsibilities. Manages all Corporate finance processes and is responsible for maintenance and enhancements to OCC financial systems. Works closely with the Executive Director, Finance on process improvements.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and communicate the budget process, including timeline and business inputs
- Create and communicate budget reports that align with strategic goals of the organization
- Create and prepare CFO level reporting to review financial results compared with budget, forecast, and prior year
- Analyze financial performance against key business metrics and document explanations for senior leadership. Provide insight into the business that informs decision making at the highest levels
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures applicable to the Finance Department
- Evaluate key financial systems and implements enhancements to maximize productivity
- Work with Executive Director, Finance and Controller to ensure key financial systems are in sync and effective in managing the needs of both the Finance and Accounting departments
- Lead Finance efforts for any new financial system implementations or significant changes to existing financial systems
- Assist with annual financial statement footnotes dealing with financial instruments
- Mentor, coach and oversee professional development of staff
- Develop ad-hoc financial models
- Perform other duties as requested
- Supervise a team of 3-4 people
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and delegate duties
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong understanding of statistical concepts
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Understands the importance of team building, both inside and outside the Finance group
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office products, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Oracle ERP and Hyperion / PBCS (Planning, Budgeting, Cloud Services) a plus
- Knowledge of SQL query writing a plus
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor of Science degree (or equivalent) in Finance, MBA preferred
- Minimum 10-15 years’ experience in a Corporate finance role with 3-5 years experience in a supervisory role
- Prior financial planning and analysis experience in a mid to large size
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.
For more information about OCC, please click here.
OCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer