A World Class Clearing Organization
OCC is the largest equity derivatives clearing organization in the world. We provide central counterparty clearing and settlement services for equity options, futures, options on futures, and securities lending transactions. We serve approximately 115 clearing members and 15 exchanges including CBOE, Nasdaq, and NYSE.
OCC is building a culture that empowers continued learning, authentic innovation, and constant creativity.
About the Intern Program:
OCC is looking for interns who are hungry for the chance to learn more, humble enough to admit they don’t know all the answers, and smart enough to recognize the opportunity. The OCC Internship Program provides students with the real-world skills to successfully transition into a career in the financial services industry. As an intern, you will help lead projects that help shape the future of OCC. This person will apply their skill-set and knowledge toward tackling designated projects. This an exciting opportunity to have a true impact on the company by designing and implementing solutions for real challenges facing the business. Here’s what we’re looking for:
Projects and Responsibilities:
- Setup and troubleshooting of video teleconference devices.
- On-site support of executive conference calls.
- Troubleshooting basic endpoint network connectivity (Wi-Fi, desktops, phones).
- User account setup and password recovery.
- Automate tasks through scripting
- Desire to learn
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate and work with a variety of people
- Ability to multitask and work independently
- Commitment to the objectives of the organization; Technical in nature
What knowledge and skills will the intern gain from this internship?
- How to collaborate with cross functional teams
- Analyze and troubleshoot technical issues
- Lead a small project from start to finish
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.
For more information about OCC, please click here.
OCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer