A World Class Clearing Organization
OCC is the largest equity derivatives clearing organization in the world. We provide central counterparty clearing and settlement services for equity options, futures, options on futures, and securities lending transactions. We serve approximately 115 clearing members and 15 exchanges including CBOE, Nasdaq, and NYSE.
OCC is building a culture that empowers continued learning, authentic innovation, and constant creativity.
About the Intern Program:
OCC is looking for interns who are hungry for the chance to learn more, humble enough to admit they don’t know all the answers, and smart enough to recognize the opportunity. The OCC Internship Program provides students with the real-world skills to successfully transition into a career in the financial services industry. As an intern, you will help lead projects that help shape the future of OCC. This person will apply their skill-set and knowledge toward tackling designated projects. This an exciting opportunity to have a true impact on the company by designing and implementing solutions for real challenges facing the business. Here’s what we’re looking for:
Projects and Responsibilities:
- Support the organization while learning about a career in finance
- As a key member of the finance team, the intern will work on core Financial Planning & Analysis “FP&A” processes including forecasting, analysis, and reporting
- Lead the fiscal year 2022 budget kickoff process
- Support the administration of OCC’s financial systems including Oracle PBCS and Apptio
- Other projects as needed
- Must be pursuing a degree in finance and/or accounting
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment (school or professional)
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
What knowledge and skills will the intern gain from this internship?
- An understanding of the business model of OCC, both revenue and expense
- Develop an understanding of how an FP&A team functions including systems, processes, and people
- Improved soft and technical skills
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.
For more information about OCC, please click here.
OCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer