OCC is looking for interns who are hungry for the chance to learn more, humble enough to admit they do not know all the answers, and smart enough to recognize the opportunity. As an intern, you will help lead projects that help shape the future of OCC. Here is what we are looking for:
Projects and Responsibilities:
- Broad opportunities across the organizational development group to understand the function, how it fits into HR and talent / people strategies in a company
- Work on project teams: skillsets of the future, learning management system/workday learning implementation, OCM/transformation
- Process improvement projects: tuition reimbursement program, intake for org development
- Learning metrics and dashboards
- Other ad hoc type work across the function, as needed
- Support the launch of BOLD Employee Network Group (ENG)
- Support Women Leadership Network Group ENG
- Support OCC Cultural and Diversity celebration and events
- Support the planning and execution of Diversity events
- Support the planning committee with execution of Diversity event framework
- Assist planning committee with scheduling of events
• BA in progress in HR or other related field
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to review data and tell a story with data
• Proficient / expert in MS Office
• Passion for people
• Interest in D&I strategy and execution
What knowledge and skills will the intern gain from this internship?
- Broad understanding of HR function, including org Development
- Ability to see alignment between business strategies and talent strategies
- Understand people implications of day to day work
- Diversity and Inclusion Strategy Execution
- Employee Engagement
- Development of Employee Network Groups
- Event Management
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.
For more information about OCC, please click here.
OCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer