A World Class Clearing Organization
OCC is the largest equity derivatives clearing organization in the world. We provide central counterparty clearing and settlement services for equity options, futures, options on futures, and securities lending transactions. We serve approximately 115 clearing members and 15 exchanges including CBOE, Nasdaq, and NYSE.
OCC is building a culture that empowers continued learning, authentic innovation, and constant creativity.
About the Intern Program:
OCC is looking for interns who are hungry for the chance to learn more, humble enough to admit they don’t know all the answers, and smart enough to recognize the opportunity. The OCC Internship Program provides students with the real-world skills to successfully transition into a career in the financial services industry. As an intern, you will help lead projects that help shape the future of OCC. This person will apply their skill-set and knowledge toward tackling designated projects. This an exciting opportunity to have a true impact on the company by designing and implementing solutions for real challenges facing the business. Here’s what we’re looking for:
Projects and Responsibilities:
- Business Process Engineering (BPR) effort support for 2021 – The BPR team would be focused on a number of processes for re-design over the course of the year. The intern would be included in research, process modeling, value stream development, and other business process management tasks.
- Process automation business analysis – The intern would be used in various efforts to help identify requirements for new automations or enhancements.
- No specific skill set is required, but the intern will need to be detail oriented, a good communicator (written and oral), and be able to learn tools such as MS Visio
- Understanding of agile methodologies is a welcomed, but not required competency
- Business Process Management exposure is also a bonus
What knowledge and skills will the intern gain from this internship?
- Business Process Management (modeling and re-design)
- Agile methodology
- Business Analysis
- Lean Six Sigma
- Data Analysis
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.
For more information about OCC, please click here.
OCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer