A World Class Clearing Organization
OCC is the largest equity derivatives clearing organization in the world. We provide central counterparty clearing and settlement services for equity options, futures, options on futures, and securities lending transactions. We serve approximately 115 clearing members and 15 exchanges including CBOE, Nasdaq, and NYSE.
OCC is building a culture that empowers continued learning, authentic innovation, and constant creativity.
About the Intern Program:
OCC is looking for interns who are hungry for the chance to learn more, humble enough to admit they don’t know all the answers, and smart enough to recognize the opportunity. The OCC Internship Program provides students with the real-world skills to successfully transition into a career in the financial services industry. As an intern, you will help lead projects that help shape the future of OCC. This person will apply their skill-set and knowledge toward tackling designated projects. This an exciting opportunity to have a true impact on the company by designing and implementing solutions for real challenges facing the business. Here’s what we’re looking for:
Projects and Responsibilities:
- Assist in executing marketing plans for various OIC initiatives and the conference (i.e. website updates, email deployment and social media campaigns)
- Develop digital content for OIC’s target audiences including Millennials
- Collect and organize conference speaker / sponsor / exhibitor deliverables
- Review / prepare analyses of Government Relations reports and the efficacy of OIC marketing campaigns
- Assist in monitoring relevant Congressional hearings and regulatory meetings
- Support the Government Relations team in drafting communications and planning events
- Execute administrative support assignments as needed including updates to OIC’s Salesforce database, maintenance of the Investor Education content spreadsheet and formatting presentations as needed
- Project management skills that include being detail-oriented and analytical
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Core college classes in business and marketing
- The ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Exposure to Google Analytics, Salesforce and email marketing campaigns is preferred
What knowledge and skills will the intern gain from this internship?
- Practical application of marketing principles through campaign development, execution, and analysis
- Greater awareness and exposure to legislative/regulatory issues impacting the financial services industry
- Growth in project management and analytical skills
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.
For more information about OCC, please click here.
OCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer