The ideal candidate is a passionate Production Control Team Lead who will help lead and inspire the team to solving problems for customers by developing solutions that help increase their efficiency and effectiveness!
They are a technology professional who is inspired by challenges, continuous learning, and serving others. Someone that wants to help be part of the solution.
We are looking for passion, creativity and experience more than a resume full of credentials. The right person is committed to be a true team player/leader, exercises sound judgement and guidance, and is hungry to grow.
Primary Responsibilities as a Production Control Team Lead
- Lead and guide the Production Control team during the architecture, design, and development phase of the Renaissance project and all other efforts.
- Effectively Interacts with customers to understand their unique challenges and solve them with the collaboration of our team
- Mentor and provide guidance to the Production Control team members and clients
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience leading a support team.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in a cloud environment
- Minimum of 3-5 years of scheduling experience, UC4 preferred
- Bachelor's degree or industry experience and training
- Knowledgeable in the principles of Agile Software Development Life Cycle
- Strong knowledge of how to build and work with RESTful APIs
- Willingness to quickly adapt to change and new ideas
- Database skills in a relational database
- Understanding of how to build solutions while working with the end user(DEVOPS)
- Ability to collaborate with team but drive your work independently
- Self-starter, positive and excited to work with a team
- Very strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong leadership, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Independent thinker with the ability to perform under pressure.
- Possess creative thinking and an approach to determine technical requirement(s) and solution(s) that further business objectives, enhance performance, reliability, scalability, usability, security, and flexibility
- As the Production Control Lead, you will be responsible for adherence to system architecture, technical project ownership and technical team leadership
- Provide oversight of the software development lifecycle in an Agile environment to include design, develop, test, and roll out to production during planned sprints
- Help improve upon current processes and polices to gain efficiencies and reduce time to implementation
- Identify, analyze, & resolve program deficiencies while having the ability to present findings & recommendations.
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.
For more information about OCC, please click here.
OCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer