A World Class Clearing Organization
OCC is the largest equity derivatives clearing organization in the world. We provide central counterparty clearing and settlement services for equity options, futures, options on futures, and securities lending transactions. We serve approximately 115 clearing members and 15 exchanges including CBOE, Nasdaq, and NYSE.
OCC is building a culture that empowers continued learning, authentic innovation, and constant creativity.
About the Intern Program:
OCC is looking for interns who are hungry for the chance to learn more, humble enough to admit they don’t know all the answers, and smart enough to recognize the opportunity. The OCC Internship Program provides students with the real-world skills to successfully transition into a career in the financial services industry. As an intern, you will help lead projects that help shape the future of OCC. This person will apply their skill-set and knowledge toward tackling designated projects. This an exciting opportunity to have a true impact on the company by designing and implementing solutions for real challenges facing the business. Here’s what we’re looking for:
Projects and Responsibilities:
- Produce monthly reports for clearing members which include statistical analysis of firm data
- Create departmental reports and analyze data on a monthly basis
- Respond to third party audit requests for clearing member reports
- Work closely with full-time staff to assist with various projects, including research and data analysis
- Participate in team huddles and weekly staff meetings
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication and organizational skills a must
- Detail oriented
What knowledge and skills will the intern gain from this internship?
- Options industry knowledge
- Teamwork/Collaboration skills through interactions with staff
- Information processing and time management skills through project efforts.
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.
For more information about OCC, please click here.
OCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer