All OCC employees are required to disclose their COVID-19 vaccination status to OCC’s Human Resources department, and provide acceptable proof of vaccination status, as applicable. In addition, OCC requires employees who enter one of its offices to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or submit to regular testing as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation.
Who We Are
The Options Clearing Corporation (OCC) is the world's largest equity derivatives clearing organization. Founded in 1973, OCC is dedicated to promoting stability and market integrity by delivering clearing and settlement services for options, futures and securities lending transactions. As a Systemically Important Financial Market Utility (SIFMU), OCC operates under the jurisdiction of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), and the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. OCC has more than 100 clearing members and provides central counterparty (CCP) clearing and settlement services to 19 exchanges and trading platforms. More information about OCC is available at www.theocc.com.
What We Offer
A highly collaborative and supportive environment developed to encourage work-life balance and employee wellness. Some of these components include:
A hybrid work environment, up to 3 days per week of remote work
Tuition Reimbursement to support your continued education
Student Loan Repayment Assistance
Technology Stipend allowing you to use the device of your choice to connect to our network while working remotely
Generous PTO and Parental leave
Competitive health benefits including medical, dental and vision
What You'll Do
The Enterprise Project Management Office partners with OCC business units and the Office of the CEO to successfully execute initiatives across the company. We offer a fantastic opportunity to develop your leadership skills, make lasting connections, and drive business outcomes.
The PMO Project Analyst is responsible for assisting the Project Management Office in achieving business objectives through the implementation of projects and corporate initiatives by providing a high level of cross departmental project coordination and support. The Project Analyst is a key contributor on the project team and will also be responsible for Project Delivery activities as requested.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides support to Governance Manager, Portfolio Leaders, Project Managers, and Business Partners as requested.
• Follows OCC standard project management processes and guidelines and is familiar with and can assist in coordinating or completing key project deliverables.
• Develops in-depth understanding of project scope and associated details i.e. schedule, budget, resources, issues, risks, and changes related to assigned projects.
• Understands formal Intake, Demand, and Project Delivery Lifecycle processes.
• Creates, maintains, and monitors project deliverables independently and/or in support of a Project Manager.
• Executes a quality review process to ensure ongoing compliance with all EPMO processes.
• Prepares and distributes documentation and reports as defined and directed.
• Monitors and reports on the progress of project milestones and deliverables as requested.
• Supports EPMO participation in regulatory examinations, internal audits, compliance reviews and management self-testing.
• Contributes to continuous improvement initiatives by sharing lessons learned and recommendations.
• Communicates clearly and concisely to all stakeholders.
• Performs other duties as assigned by management.
• Oversight of the project team and management of deliverables
• Familiarity with industry standard project management methodologies.
• Ability to contribute consistently and positively in a dynamic, high-paced, and sometimes unpredictable work environment.
• Ability to manage moderate to complex tasks with aggressive timelines as well as meet changing requirements resulting from evolving business needs.
• Analytical problem-solver.
• Self-directed and detail oriented.
• Highly effective organization and planning skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including effective presentation skills.
• Develops and maintains constructive and cooperative working relationships.
• Proficiency in project management tools such as Microsoft Project and SharePoint.
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
• Proficiency in Agile tools such as Jira and Confluence.
• Data mining and reporting experience (strongly preferred).
• Skilled in creation of PowerPoint presentations for executive audiences (preferred)
• Knowledge of application development and testing processes (a plus).
• Knowledge of business process improvements and controls (a plus).
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in business or technical discipline (preferred)
• 1-3 years of experience in a Project Coordinator or other Analyst role.
Certificates or Licenses:
• Project Management Professional (PMP) or other PM certification (a plus).
• Scrum or other Agile certification (a plus).
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.
For more information about OCC, please click here.
OCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer