A World Class Clearing Organization
OCC is the largest equity derivatives clearing organization in the world. We provide central counterparty clearing and settlement services for equity options, futures, options on futures, and securities lending transactions. We serve approximately 115 clearing members and 15 exchanges including CBOE, Nasdaq, and NYSE.
OCC is building a culture that empowers continued learning, authentic innovation, and constant creativity.
About the Intern Program:
OCC is looking for interns who are hungry for the chance to learn more, humble enough to admit they don’t know all the answers, and smart enough to recognize the opportunity. The OCC Internship Program provides students with the real-world skills to successfully transition into a career in the financial services industry. As an intern, you will help lead projects that help shape the future of OCC. This person will apply their skill-set and knowledge toward tackling designated projects. This an exciting opportunity to have a true impact on the company by designing and implementing solutions for real challenges facing the business. Here’s what we’re looking for:
Projects and Responsibilities:
- Security Blue Team Assessments
- Assist in the development of automated compliance scans with state of the industry tools
- Assist in the preparation of information systems assessment plans
- Participate in the baseline assessment of information systems
- Assist in the identification of system misconfigurations
- Assist in the identification of false positive findings
- Assist in the development of assessment reports
- Participate in assessment report peer reviews
- Critical thinking and Analytical skills (preferred that the applicants have taken information system focused courses)
- Application development or process automation
- Model development, documentation, testing, and implementation
- Basic understanding of system development lifecycle
- Security control frameworks (COBIT, RMF, CSF)
What knowledge and skills will the intern gain from this internship?
- Proven ability to automate security engineering processes
- Understanding of configuration scanning procedures and processes
- Operational experience of how a Security department functions
- Exposure to system and software development security testing and lifecycle
- Operational working experience in an Agile software development environment
- Cyber-attacks and exploitable vulnerabilities in web applications
- Exposure to cyber risk assessment methodologies
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.
For more information about OCC, please click here.
OCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer