Who We Are
The Options Clearing Corporation (OCC) is the world's largest equity derivatives clearing organization. Founded in 1973, OCC is dedicated to promoting stability and market integrity by delivering clearing and settlement services for options, futures and securities lending transactions. As a Systemically Important Financial Market Utility (SIFMU), OCC operates under the jurisdiction of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), and the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. OCC has more than 100 clearing members and provides central counterparty (CCP) clearing and settlement services to 19 exchanges and trading platforms. More information about OCC is available at www.theocc.com.
What We Offer
A highly collaborative and supportive environment developed to encourage work-life balance and employee wellness. Some of these components include:
A hybrid work environment, up to 3 days per week of remote work
Tuition Reimbursement to support your continued education
Student Loan Repayment Assistance
Technology Stipend allowing you to use the device of your choice to connect to our network while working remotely
Generous PTO and Parental leave
Competitive health benefits including medical, dental and vision
What You'll Do
The Senior Associate, Investor Education, Marketing and Operations is responsible for helping to implement comprehensive, integrated marketing strategies for Investor Education initiatives including programs and services related to The Options Industry Council (OIC). This role is also responsible for managing assigned social media platforms as well as assisting in the facilitation of OCC internal events and external activities on behalf of Investor Education.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Facilitate and execute targeted marketing campaigns, initiatives and events through appropriate delivery channels in alignment with business and industry priorities.
• Develop and implement social media marketing strategies for assigned social media channels.
• Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms and report on key performance metrics related to engagement.
• Assist in maintaining Investor Education-related website content to ensure it is up-to-date, accurate and engaging.
• Support the deployment and automation efforts for Investor Education email campaigns.
• Implement digital content across Investor Education’s communication channels in partnership with subject matter experts and management.
• Gather, analyze and present educational program performance metrics to the marketing team.
• Facilitate the day-to-day relationships with external vendor(s) as applicable.
• Support the Investor Education, Associate Principal (Events and Marketing) in the planning and execution of OCC internal events and external activities on behalf of Investor Education.
• Analyze and evaluate event results with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Participate in various corporate and departmental projects.
• Participate in various departmental and cross-functional meetings.
• Track Investor Education expenditures and provide reporting as needed for forecasting and budget planning exercises.
• Monitor compliance document review cycles and serve as primary facilitator for all department policies, procedures and job aids.
• Perform periodic testing of key controls, non-key controls and job aids to ensure policies and protocols are being properly followed. Update compliance documents as required.
• Ensure compliance with all company-wide and departmental policies and procedures.
• Foster a success-oriented, results-driven environment through adaptative problem solving and strategic thinking.
• Develop a network of meaningful collaborative relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
• Assist in building a high-performance team through mentorship.
• Participate in Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity activities and work from designated back-up location(s) or via VPN.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Act as a mentor for departmental interns in coaching/development, training and assist in supervising completion of intern projects.
• Proven work experience in digital marketing (securities industry knowledge is preferred).
• Demonstrated success in executing digital marketing campaigns.
• Previous experience managing social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube).
• Effective written and verbal communication, time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively with team members within and outside of the department, including external vendors, exchanges and member firms as needed.
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
• Proven proficiency with Microsoft 365 products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
• Strong working knowledge of email marketing platforms and analytical applications (Pardot, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager is highly preferred)
• Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and customer relationship management systems (CRM) (Kentico, Absorb, Salesforce is preferred).
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite specifically InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in any field; with a concentration in Marketing, Integrated Marketing or Communications (English preferred) or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• 3+ years of experience working in a marketing capacity with a strong digital emphasis.
• 3+ years of event coordination experience.
• 3+ years of experience in business writing and editing.
• 3+ years of experience in project management and operations.
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.
For more information about OCC, please click here.
OCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer