At OCC, our analysts help to maximize the business value of data by enhancing decision making, delivering practical insights and highlighting opportunities.
The Delivery Controls Analyst contributes to the success of the OCC’S Delivery Control Profile through continuous monitoring and reporting on adherence to those controls.
This role will be also responsible for analyzing the process and controls to provide insight and recommendations for improvements.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily.
- Assists in the testing of Delivery Controls
- Examines evidence of delivery controls and reports results
- Identifies areas of improvements in capturing and reporting of control data
- Collaborates with Enterprise Technology Delivery group to review control data and identify improvements in the IT delivery process and controls
- Contributes to the creation of dashboards and reports demonstrating control adherence and opportunities for improvement
- Other job-related duties as assigned
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary functions.
- 5+ years experience in a business, technical or data analyst role
- Strong analytical and data reporting skills
- Ability to work across multiple levels of management within IT, EPMO, Compliance and Audit
- Understanding of Agile frameworks (i.e., Scrum, Kanban)
- Understanding of COBIT framework
- Able to succeed in fast-paced environment with frequent changes.
- Comfortable communicating with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Self-starter. Takes the initiative to research, learn and deliver. Anticipates the play.
- Team player. Humble, collaborative, and focused on making sure the entire team succeeds
- Dashboard reporting tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Familiarity with software to track development or project management work. (e.g. Jira, Zephyr, Confluence, Project Server or similar tools)
- Experience with Security and DevOps tools a plus
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.
For more information about OCC, please click here.
OCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer