Responsible for design; development, testing and implementation of RPA bots, including interaction with multiple internal and external applications. Work with users and analysts to gather requirements and deliver automation solutions. Prior development experience in Blue Prism and knowledge of the platform is essential. This role requires both interpersonal and development skills.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily.
- Identifying new process opportunities and accurately analysing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
- Analysing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements.
- Designing Blue Prism process solutions in accordance with standard Blue Prism design principles and conventions.
- Configuring new Blue Prism processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Mentoring colleagues through the Blue Prism training, providing advice and guidance on best practice and development techniques
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of Blue Prism processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Following Agile methodology for solution delivery.
- Working and coordinating with all team members to address customer requests.
- Other duties as assigned.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary functions.
- Experience in Blue Prism RPA development (required)
- Knowledge and ability to create technical solutions for process automations
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Understanding of Agile methodologies including Scrum
- Experience in root cause analysis skills
- Ability to apply analytical thinking to develop and test scripts for RPA
- Ability to plan/manage/prioritize work to meet objectives of multiple or competing priorities/projects
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of users and leadership
- Blue Prism RPA development (required)
- Software development (.NET, Java, Visual Basic, C#, etc.) (preferred)
- Agile methodologies including Scrum (preferred)
Education and/or Experience:
- Business or technology related bachelor’s degree
- Blue Prism RPA development (1-3 years) (required)
- Software development (1-3 years) (.NET, Java, Visual Basic, C#, etc.) (preferred)
- Experience with Agile methodologies (1-3 years) (preferred)
- Process design and process improvement experience (preferred)
Certificates or Licenses:
- Blue Prism Certified Developer (preferred)
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.
For more information about OCC, please click here.
OCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer