This role will be a subject matter expert for the overall IT internal control environment of OCC, including monitoring and coordination of changes or requests related to IT policies, procedures, process maps, and controls. This role must be able to work collaboratively and effectively with internal business partners of various levels of seniority. This role will own, coordinate, and oversee the execution and continuous improvement of IT exam and findings management processes. This position includes, but is not limited to, the following key tasks:
- Support of IT governance framework, including maturity of the internal IT control environment
- Monitoring related to compliance, resiliency, effectiveness, and efficiency of IT processes
- Oversight of IT exam and findings management processes
- Coordination of IT Communications efforts and events
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Examines IT processes to identify opportunities for improvement in policies, procedures, process maps, and controls (PPPC).
- Monitors progress of quarterly Management Self-Testing campaigns across IT and coordinate with testers and test reviewers to ensure timely completion. Analyze self-testing results to address trends and recommend best practices.
- Conducts periodic reviews of the GRC system to ensure accuracy of IT PPPC data and mappings.
- As a Document Facilitator, monitor and ensure that documents are read by Assignees and periodic reviews are completed on time.
- Coordinates the production of management responses to regulatory, audit, and compliance requests.
- Produces and delivers education on the IT process framework.
- Provides input into metrics definitions which monitor process compliance and process improvement.
- Builds relationships and practices effective collaboration with domain leads, service lines and functional leads to drive improved communication and shared direction.
- Challenges the status quo and drives fit for purpose processes that are appropriate for the maturity of the IT organization.
- Coordinates and reports feedback on IT Communications efforts and events.
- Support IT Transformation efforts, as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively with multiple levels of management and staff across the organization.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment, analyze trends, and identify opportunities for internal process efficiency.
- Highly motivated individual that assumes ownership of their projects and can multi-task in a dynamic, highly regulated environment.
- Exceptional verbal/written communication skills to be able to articulate ideas clearly and concisely.
- Experience in technical writing, management reporting or drafting policies and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that include the ability to coach and mentor others.
- Ability to provide solutions that meet the business objectives and deliver on time, on budget, with a high degree of quality.
- Knowledge of industry standards: COBIT, NIST CSF, ITIL
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business Management or related field
Certificates or Licenses:
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.
For more information about OCC, please click here.
OCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer