The Enterprise Risk Management (“ERM”) department identifies, measures, monitors and reports risks and exposures across the organization through the Enterprise Risk Management Framework, and specifically through several risk programs, including but not limited to: Enterprise Risk Assessments, Risk Event Analysis, Scenario Analysis, Key Risk Indicators and Risk Reporting.
The Senior Associate will provide critical support to the Associate Principals focused on IT and Security risks by assisting with risk assessments and applying aspects of the risk management framework across the process, risk, and control universe. Additionally, the Specialist will help with the risk assessment program activities, coordinate with other control functions, and facilitate appropriate business unit risk governance to ensure alignment to OCC strategy and short-term objectives.
- Collaborate with Compliance, eGRC, and Internal Audit to ensure that ERM contributes to enhancing overall risk management across the organization.
- Assist with OCC’s risk identification and assessment process as well as verify the consistency and reliability for the associated frameworks and systems.
- Adherence to methodologies, guidance, and standards applicable to risk identification and assessment frameworks
- Maintain risk inventories, taxonomies, and other elements supporting risk identification and assessment.
- Help execute the risk assessment process, while aligning to the risk and control universe, and regulatory requirements and expectations
- Generate reports of Archer data for various stakeholders, including regulators.
- Communicate results of risk assessments to governance committees, business owners and various levels of leadership.
- Collaborate on the enhancement and maintenance of ERM program methodologies, policies, procedures, and job aides, including the development of new program activities.
- Track and update ERM team internal findings, external exam issues, and business area self-identified issues resulting from Enterprise Risk Assessments
- Basic understanding of Operational risk, IT risk, and Security risk.
- Ability to act as a trusted advisor and provide effective challenge.
- Creative, independent thinker, with a willingness to develop and drive new ideas.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Must be team-oriented and be able to collaborate effectively in department and cross-departmental efforts.
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Familiarity with Financial Market Utilities; securities and derivatives markets a plus.
- Ability to work in a highly regulated environment, including with the SEC, CFTC, and Federal Reserve; Familiarity with the Covered Clearing Agency regulations a plus.
- Microsoft Office proficiency including advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with eGRC systems (e.g., Archer).
- 1-3 years’ experience in enterprise risk, operational risk management or risk consultancy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science (or equivalent) preferred.
- Technology or Security certification preferred.
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.
For more information about OCC, please click here.
OCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer