Our people-focused initiatives are designed to help ensure employees have the tools and resources to grow and develop personally and professionally.
As a prospective employee, our Organizational Development team would offer formal training to support your professional and technical development goals. These would include:
- Emerging Leaders – Grow your leadership mindset, strategic thinking and communication and influencing competencies in this leadership development program for individual contributors (those who do not manage people).
- Women in Action - Demonstrate your commitment to OCC’s diversity and inclusion value and participate in this leadership development program for all employees regardless of gender identity to accelerate women in leadership at OCC.
- Foundations for Managers – Build upon your leadership mindset and team development competencies in this leadership development program for new and first-time managers or those that could benefit from a refresher of key leadership skills.
- OCC Academy - Join our quarterly speaker series which highlights insights from industry experts.
- LinkedIn Learning – Increase your knowledge and skills with this online training platform and access to thousands of courses taught by industry experts in software, creative, and business functions.
- Communications, presentation, and team development training
- Online technical training platforms such as Linux Academy and Pluralsight
Our Educational Assistance Program
We provide a tuition reimbursement benefit to eligible employees interested in pursuing career-related degrees. In addition, we support attendance and participation in industry conferences and the pursuit of skill building through external training, certifications, and licensure.
The Employee Career Journey
Career development is defined and driven by our employees. To build the best career possible at OCC, employees can work in partnership with their managers, Talent Management, and Organizational Development and tap into the resources and tools that OCC offers.
The OCC Career Framework
We have created a framework offering tools and resources to help clarify what’s required for employees to succeed in their current role and provide visibility into other roles and functions at OCC. It also defines People Manager and Individual Contributor career tracks.
The framework includes job families, which group similar sets of expertise and skills together, helping employees identify potential career paths across the company - including those not previously considered. It also defines competencies, the skills, knowledge and behaviors required to reach individual goals and drive OCC’s success.
Options Industry Council (OIC)
OIC is an industry resource provided by OCC that offers education about the benefits and risks of exchange-listed options. OIC is dedicated to increasing the awareness, knowledge, and responsible use of options by individual investors, financial advisors, and institutional managers. Visit OCC Learning to learn about options trading and the options industry. Visit www.optionseducation.org for a comprehensive listing of courses and webinars.
OCC is committed to achieving a diverse workforce through application of its equal opportunity policy. OCC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, national origin, ancestry, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, or as otherwise protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.