Associate Principal, Security Engineering
This position is responsible for security testing and managing day to day engineering tasks. This position is a senior engineering position that requires the ability to complete highly technical testing and provide informational updates to leadership and executive staff.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily.
- Perform cloud assessments, web application penetration testing, mobile application testing, network and operating system assessments
- Perform independent reviews of OCC’s security, network, applications, and cloud environments
- Produce reports and artifacts for various levels of leadership and staff relating to security related activities
- Ensure alignment of security controls as part of OCC’s Blue Team testing program and supporting services and related policies and procedures with applicable regulations and industry standard best practices
- Assist management with the improvement of policy and procedure to support Security Testing and Blue Team activities as well as other security duties which may arise
- Participate in developing security roadmap, adopt security best practices, and implement new ideas and innovations according to the industry trends
- Continue to support, grow, and assist development current processes and tools
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary functions.
- Requires an in-depth knowledge of security controls and standards in relation to Cloud Security, Architecture, DevOps, and Security Testing.
- Ability to manage multiple intricate projects with strict deadlines while maintaining best in class work.
- Ability to functionally serve as a primary point of contact across multiple teams within the organization and to lead projects for the entirety of the lifecycle.
- Experience with AWS Services including automation services (Lambda, JSON, etc…)
- Experience with DevOps Pipelines and GitHub Repos
- Architectural understanding and expertise of cloud and hybrid cloud infrastructure
Education and/or Experience:
- Five years’ Experience with Security Engineering activities and testing.
- Three years of experience with DevOps processes
- Three years’ experience with AWS architecture and services.
Certificates or Licenses:
- Certification in at least one or more of the following:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- AWS Certified Security Specialty
- Certification Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- GIAC Cloud Security Essentials (GCLD)
- GIAC Cloud Security Automation (GCSA)
- GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC)
- GIAC Defensible Security Architecture (GDSA)
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.
For more information about OCC, please click here.
OCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Dallas, TX
- Full Time Regular
- Posted: Mar. 21, 2023
How to Apply
Step 1 - When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
Step 2 - You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
Step 3 - If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.
OCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Numerous studies have shown that people from groups that are traditionally under-represented in financial services apply to jobs only if they believe they meet 100% of the requirements. We want to break down this mindset to further diversify our workforce.
We encourage you to review our open positions and apply if you think your experience may be a match, even if you do not meet all of the qualifications. Your perspective may be an element we need to continue building innovative solutions to support the markets and market participants we serve.
OCC is a globally recognized entity that clears a multitude of diverse and sophisticated products. We want to reflect this in the diversity of our workforce.