Senior Associate, Service Management
Who We Are
The Options Clearing Corporation (OCC) is the world's largest equity derivatives clearing organization. Founded in 1973, OCC is dedicated to promoting stability and market integrity by delivering clearing and settlement services for options, futures and securities lending transactions. As a Systemically Important Financial Market Utility (SIFMU), OCC operates under the jurisdiction of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), and the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. OCC has more than 100 clearing members and provides central counterparty (CCP) clearing and settlement services to 19 exchanges and trading platforms. More information about OCC is available at www.theocc.com.
What We Offer
A highly collaborative and supportive environment developed to encourage work-life balance and employee wellness. Some of these components include:
A hybrid work environment, up to 3 days per week of remote work
Tuition Reimbursement to support your continued education
Student Loan Repayment Assistance
Technology Stipend allowing you to use the device of your choice to connect to our network while working remotely
Generous PTO and Parental leave
Competitive health benefits including medical, dental and vision
What You'll Do
The Senior Associate, Service Management, will work closely and collaboratively with Development, Technical and Business teams to lead sustainable change processes.
The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. The change manager will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact OCC applications and systems.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily.
• Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
• Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
• Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
• Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
• Track and report issues
• Support change management at the organizational level
• Serve as an advocate for change management, communicating change management processes and procedures throughout the company and assisting teams with adoption
• Continually work towards making improvements in the change process
• Stay current on trends and regulations to ensure effectiveness and compliance
• Other job-related duties as assigned.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary functions.
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Ability to work with a team, ensuring team efficiency
• Experience with Microsoft Office desktop tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Requires a broad knowledge of ServiceNow
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or a related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• five or more years of experience in change management.
Certificates or Licenses:
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.
OCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Chicago - 125 S Franklin
- Full Time Regular
- Posted: Aug. 25, 2022
How to Apply
Step 1 - When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
Step 2 - You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
Step 3 - If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.
OCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Numerous studies have shown that people from groups that are traditionally under-represented in financial services apply to jobs only if they believe they meet 100% of the requirements. We want to break down this mindset to further diversify our workforce.
We encourage you to review our open positions and apply if you think your experience may be a match, even if you do not meet all of the qualifications. Your perspective may be an element we need to continue building innovative solutions to support the markets and market participants we serve.
OCC is a globally recognized entity that clears a multitude of diverse and sophisticated products. We want to reflect this in the diversity of our workforce.