Subscription Center is a FREE email service that provides Clearing Members, Exchanges, and investors with options and futures related data and information generated by OCC.
To make changes to the emails you receive from OCC:
- In the Sign in field on this page, enter your email address.
- Click the Send button.
- You will receive an email with a link for changing your subscriptions. If you do not receive the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder.
- In the email you receive, click Manage OCC Email Subscriptions.
- You will be returned to the OCC Subscription Center, and all active subscriptions will be checked.
- Uncheck any emails you no longer want to receive, or check emails you would like to begin receiving.
- Click the Save button.
- Click the Sign Out button.
You will receive a confirmation email with your changes. Please note that email changes may not take effect immediately. If you continue receiving emails you no longer want to receive, or you are not receiving emails to which you subscribed, contact Investor Services at [email protected].