Proper functioning of the OCC site relies on the use of "Essential cookies." If you don't allow cookies, some features and functionality of OCC's site may not operate as expected. These Essential cookies do not store personally identifiable data. The site also uses "Analytic cookies." These are not essential to the functionality of the site, so they can be turned off without impacting a user's site experience.
The site cookies listed below are Essential cookies. The functionality of these cookies is also described:
- CMSCookieLevel: A system cookie that specifies which cookies are allowed by the visitor.
- ASP.NET_SessionId: A system cookie that keeps the user's session ID for security reasons.
- CMSCsrfCookie: A system cookie that stores a security token that the system uses to validate form data submitted through POST requests.
Analytic cookies in use by OCC include cookies that will:
- Indicate if a visitor is new to the site or is a returning user
- Store the channel from which a visitor arrived as part of a campaign, such as from an email or a social media site
- Store the name of a campaign assigned to a visitor
- Store the specific content item through which a visitor arrived as part of a campaign
- Store information on all site-related campaigns
- Store the reference URL from which a user arrives on the OCC website
- Track a visitor's activities while they are on the website
- Track marketing test results and maintain consistent page content for a visitor
- Track conversions during marketing tests and maintain consistent page content
- Track landing and exit page activities
- Indicate whether a visitor has already been to a landing page