- 23 years at OCC
- Previously served as OCC’s Chief Administrative Officer and Chief Clearing and Settlement Services Officer.
- Held numerous leadership roles during his OCC tenure including in investor relations and business operations.
- MBA in Marketing and Strategy from Loyola University’s Quinlan School of Business
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Fairfield University
- Graduated from SIA’s Securities Industry Institute at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Member of OCC’s Operations Roundtable
- Represents OCC on the SIFMA Listed Options Committee
“It is an exciting time to be at OCC. We’re in the midst of a massive technology transformation with our Renaissance Initiative and continue to develop the new platform, Ovation. We have a great team here at OCC, and I’m grateful to work alongside each and every one of them. With such an engaging and collaborative culture at OCC, coupled with exciting project scope and career development opportunities, it makes for a terrific environment.”